The Legal Compliance Mechanism of Books, Video and Audio Disc Software
Paper-based books and e-books：
1. Setting of borrowing rules (reading rules, special collections information reading rules);
2. The photocopying machine and the computer in the library are all affixed to protect the intellectual property rights, and the infringing act and anti-infringement are not allowed to be illegally photocopied, and the copyright laws and related statutory regulations and other proclamations are used to enhance the concept of intellectual property rights for library users. .
3. Libraries borrow or copy and cooperate with each other and clearly define the relevant service specifications. (Cooperative Services between Libraries--Explanation of Webpages and How Off-campus People Apply to the Library for Cooperative Services between Libraries--Webpage Description)
4. Provides a quick link to relevant copyright laws and regulations pages, making it easy for resource users at our school to understand the scope of use and related restrictions. ‧
Audiovisual Discs: (Notes on Multimedia Services Center Audiovisual Information Lending Service)
1.The National Sun Yat-sen University Library's multimedia audio-visual area service and management regulations clearly specify the precautions： “It is forbidden to copy or transcribe the audiovisual information in this area without authorization and to move the various multimedia devices of the center without consent.”
2. It is forbidden to copy or transcribe the audiovisual information in this area without authorization and to move the various multimedia devices of the center without consent.。
3.The library librarians often pay attention to the user's use of the situation and strengthen oral propaganda.