National Sun Yat-sen University photocopying service rules
1. The Department of Photocopying and Printing (hereinafter referred to as the “Ministry”) shall properly manage the photocopying resources, serve the needs of teachers and students in photocopying, respect intellectual property rights, and curb illegal photocopying on campus, and shall establish the "Photocopying Service Rules" (hereinafter referred to as "the Rules").
2. The teachers and students of the school can be photocopied to the headquarters during business hours and pay according to the operating charge standard.
3. When there is a problem with the photocopying equipment, immediately inform the service personnel to troubleshoot the problem to ensure the smooth operation of the photocopying equipment.
4. Teachers and students must strictly abide by the relevant laws and regulations of the “Copyright Law” and “Intelligent Property Rights”. Do not photocopy pirated textbooks or illegally photocopies. If you violate relevant regulations, you must take the relevant legal responsibility.
5. Documentation materials entrusted by teachers and students for photocopying are for academic research purposes only. They may not be reproduced, published or sold without authorization so as not to infringe on the rights and interests of the authors.
6. To protect the earth's resources, please use recycled paper as much as possible during photocopying to reduce the use of paper.